Senior Legal Executive
Legal Executive since 2004
DDI: 09 525 4593
Assistant: Donna Shaw
DDI: 09 525 4595
- Property and Development
- Wills, Estates and Powers of Attorney
- Assisting a couple with the purchase of their first home, their Kiwisaver withdrawal applications, bank finance and securities for settlement.
- Reviewing succession arrangements and advising on changes to a family Trust, Wills, Memorandum of Wishes and Enduring Powers of Attorney.
- Acting for administrators of an intestate estate with many beneficiaries in a complex family situation, obtaining a grant of Letters of Administration and winding up the estate.
- Assisting an elderly person with the sale of her residential home of many years and settlement of the purchase of an occupation right for a serviced apartment in a retirement village.
“Great to deal with, got things done promptly and charged reasonably. It is a pleasure to work with you and I’d come back time and again if I needed.”
“Kemps Weir Lawyers have provided legal counsel and services for my personal, family and business interests for over 25 years. I appreciate Siobhan’s and the Kemps Weir team’s professional insight, forward-thinking and ability to understand my values, and those of others involved, when working through legal questions. Their realistic and pragmatic approach to resolving issues is refreshing.”
“I find myself recommending Kemps Weir to everyone I meet who have legal issues to work through, because they have been so helpful to me personally over many years. Whether it be conveyancing, wills and estate matters, or for general trust work and more recently with a Charitable Trust set up; the results I have always found worthwhile. While I deal mainly with Siobhan O’Sullivan and get excellent service it doesn’t seem to matter who you deal with there, they all seem so competent, work well together and the outcomes always seem to be valuable for the time and expense involved.”
Wycliffe Bible Translators
“Siobhan has managed both my and my family’s legal affairs, personal and commercial, for over 12 years. She has always handled all matters in a professional, competent and efficient manner. Siobhan’s experience and knowledge coupled with her friendliness and understanding has made her easy to deal with and I have valued her legal advice over the years. I look forward to the continued excellent service Siobhan and her team has provided me and my family and I would highly recommend Siobhan and Kemps Weir Lawyers.”
Why I Practice
My work is quite varied and there is always something new to learn. Our clients are in different stages of life and have diverse situations which is interesting and I enjoy working with them to achieve the best result possible whether it’s the consideration in preparing a Will, purchasing or selling property, their succession plans or estate matters.