Year of Admission: 1975
- Wills, Estates and Powers of Attorney
- Negotiating compensation agreements with Watercare and Auckland Transport for the sale of land for public works, and with a developer for the sale of the balance land for $85m plus.
- Representing a group of 26 owners in negotiations with Watercare for the provision of substantial infrastructure to service 5000 new dwelling units.
- Advising trustees of a group of trusts on the restructuring of the trusts holding substantial investment assets.
- Representing an employer in connection with an application before the Employment Authority for extension of the 90 day personal grievance notice period.
Why I Practice
Law is a profession that involves meaningful ongoing relationship with clients on matters that are important to them. I believe it suits my personality, gifts and experience where the complexity of the work grows as clients affairs develop so there is always a challenge in the work. I also didn’t want to be a teacher or an accountant!