Senior Legal Executive
Legal Executive since 1994
- Property and Development
- Wills, Estates and Powers of Attorney
- Advising clients with complex asset/trust structures and drafting documentation to fix issues that have arisen.
- Drafted property sharing agreements for unique situations such as a family group sharing a bach complex, friends sharing a holiday home and children buying properties for parents to live in.
- Creating new trusts, trust variations, resettlements, winding up trusts.
- Assisting clients with queries about mental capacity issues.
- Acting in property transactions.
- Preparing wills and enduring powers of attorney.
- Estate administration.
“Jacqueline has been my legal adviser for 25 years and has always given professional guidance and empathetic knowledge. My extended family have also been assisted by Jacqueline and would attest to her work ethics.”
“Moving from renting to buying a property in Auckland was a very stressful process on its own. We were very thankful to have Jacqueline helping us out, who kept us up to date all the way and gave us great advice. Although we had purchased a house previously this was well over 10 years ago, we were thankful that she explained everything clearly and easy for us to understand. Thanks for making a stressful process a little less scary for us.”
“My husband and I have had the pleasure of dealing with Jacqueline several times now over the past few years. She has been extremely helpful to us, and indeed made one particular suggestion when we were buying our home through family, which has proven to be invaluable advice, and for this alone we are eternally grateful. We would have no hesitation in recommending Jacqueline to anybody seeking legal advice. Dealing with Jacqueline has made a normally laborious part of life, pleasant and painless. She is a lovely person who truly cares about the end result for the client.”
“Jacqueline Hardey has been our family’s Legal Executive for many years now and has always been professional, accommodating and has proactively dealt with our legal needs.”
N Orton, A Orton and E Scadden
“Excellent service. We were disappointed with our previous family trust professional provider – Jacqueline did a fantastic job navigating the transfer and upgrading the Trust to best practice standards for New Zealand.”
S and L Davis
Why I Practice
Peoples’ lives and family structures are becoming increasingly complex and require carefully considered legal solutions. I really enjoy using my skills and experience to work with clients to achieve effective results appropriate for their lives and situations.